How to Support Loon Echo Land Trust
- Donate! Your support is what enables LELT to carry out our mission of protecting the natural resources and character of the Lake Region. Donations from our community account for two-thirds of Loon Echo’s total operating budget.
- Support a land acquisition project by donating directly to a conservation project. We rely on grants and private donations in order to conserve and steward new properties. Current Projects: Tiger Hill Community Forest Expansion, Peabody-Fitch Woods Trail Project
- Trek for the Trails in September
- Volunteer for Loon Echo in the office, on the land, or at events. There’s something for everyone.
- Protect your land through a conservation easement or land donation.
- Learn more about what we do.
- Sign up to receive our monthly E-Newsletter.
- Stay connected with LELT on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!
- Contact us for more information on membership options or specific land campaigns you would like to support.