Making a gift to Loon Echo Land Trust has never been easier! With our new recurring gift program, you can make a regular donation to the land trust without the hassle of sending a check.
How does it work?
- Your donation is automatically made from your checking account, savings account or credit card.
- The program is safe, reliable and confidential (national ACH protocols).
- You can change your donation amount at any time by contacting us.
Benefits to Loon Echo:
- Provides stable funding to meet our immediate needs, such as trail maintenance repairs, monitoring our lands, and seeking new lands to conserve.
- By not sending appeal mailings, we will be saving printing and postage costs.
Benefits to members:
- Custom, pine tree pewter lapel pin.
- Website and newsletter recognition.
- For those who pledge to give $500 or more per year, you will receive invitations to special donor events.
Need Help? Call us at (207) 647-4352
How to sign up?
Fill out the pledge form and either mail or email it back to us.
Thank you to our Sustainability Society members:
Elizabeth and Daniel Crofts
JoAnne and David Diller
Brian and Lucy Dillon
Jon Ebacher and Jill Wannemacher
Michael and Anne McSally
Norman and Eleanor Nicholson
Paul and Lucia Woodruff
Appleton and Caroline Mason
James and Linda Jones