Making a gift to Loon Echo Land Trust has never been easier! With our new recurring gift program, you can make a regular donation to the land trust without the hassle of sending a check.
How does it work?
- Your donation is automatically made from your checking account, savings account or credit card.
- The program is safe, reliable and confidential (national ACH protocols).
- You can change your donation amount at any time by contacting us.
Benefits to Loon Echo:
- Provides stable funding to meet our immediate needs, such as trail maintenance repairs, monitoring our lands, and seeking new lands to conserve.
- By not sending appeal mailings, we will be saving printing and postage costs.
Benefits to members:
- Custom, pine tree pewter lapel pin.
- Website and newsletter recognition.
- For those who pledge to give $500 or more per year, you will receive invitations to special donor events.
Need Help? Call us at (207) 647-4352
How to sign up?
Fill out the pledge form and either mail or email it back to us.
- Click HERE to sign up through our website.
Thank you to our Sustainability Society members:
Elizabeth and Daniel Crofts
Jon Ebacher and Jill Wannemacher
Paul and Lucia Woodruff
Appleton and Caroline Mason
James and Linda Jones