LELT trails and preserves have seen a large influx of visitors ove the past year. If you are able to, please consider a donation to support the upkeep of the special places & trails we all love.
We ask all trail users & preserve visitors to adhere to the following guidelines when visiting LELT preserves and trails during the pandemic:
- Do not use the trails if you have symptoms or have been exposed to a known or suspected case of COVID-19.
- If the parking lot is full, please do not park on the road. Have a plan B and C. Consider waiting or seeking another place to be outdoors. Visit Maine Trail Finder or click here for a full list of LELT preserves open to you.
- Be prepared. Always have adequate water, snacks, layers, and a first aid kit.
- Leave No Trace. Carry in, carry out. There is no trash service at any LELT preserves.
All LELT events will follow Maine CDC Guidelines for large gatherings.
The office is open to the public. Please wear a mask when visiting the office.
- Pleasant Mountain Trails Re-open 5/22/2020
- Pleasant Mountain Trails Temporarily Closed 04/02/2020
- Social Distancing on the Trails 03/20/2020
- Update Regarding COVID-19 03/18/2020
- Statement on COVID-19 Outbreak 03/13/2020