Giving Tuesday 2020
DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT! This #GivingTuesday, a generous anonymous donor has pledged to match all donations up to $5,000.
Your support helps protect vital lands and natural resources on a scale that matters. Together we can ensure the Lake Region of Maine has healthy forests, clean water, and access to the outdoors for everyone.
How to Donate
- By Mail – Checks can be made payable to Loon Echo Land Trust with “Giving Tuesday” in the memo line. Please mail checks to 8 Depot St, STE 4, Bridgton, ME 04009.
- Online – Use our secure form to make a donation by credit card, debit card, or direct bank transfer. Click here to donate now.
- PayPal – Use your PayPal account – no transaction fees!
- Contribute Stock – Please call 207-647-4352 for transfer information.
- Direct from your IRA -If you’re 70 ½ or older, you can join fellow LELT supporters who make tax-free gifts from their IRAs each year. Contact your financial advisor to get started.
- Make a Planned Gift – Planned giving is flexible, and can be tailored to your unique wishes. Make a planned gift commitment and join the Bob Chase Legacy Society.
- Call us – Call Maggie at 207-647-4352 to give over the phone or for more giving options.
Other ways you can give back
- Give Together: Set up a team or individual fundraising page to collect donations from family & friends.
- Share a Testimonial: Tell us why you give!
- Write an op-ed to your local newspaper: Why does our mission matter to you? Why should your fellow community members care?
- Write your state senator or representative: Tell them you value access to the outdoors and encourage them to support funding for conservation and trails.
Please contact Maggie (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207-647-4352) with any questions regarding Giving Tuesday.
Tags: giving tuesday