Loon Echo Land Trust is a nonprofit, tax-exempt charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law. | EIN# 22-2966924
Donate today to support Loon Echo Land Trust! Your support keeps the land and natural resources of the northern Sebago Lake region of Maine available for you and future generations to enjoy and explore.
A donation of any amount is welcomed & greatly appreciated, however we recommend the following contributions:
|Individual: $50||Conservator: $500|
|Family: $100||Trustee: $1,000|
|Land Steward: $250||Evergreen: $5000 +|
Other Ways to Give
- Donate by Check – Mail to 8 Depot St, Ste 4, Bridgton, ME 04009. Please indicate whether it is a general donation or should be used towards a specific project.
- Use your PayPal account – We receive 100% of your donation- no processing fees.
- Give from a Donor Advised Fund or make a Qualified Charitable Distribution from your IRA (save money and make sure everyone has access to the outdoors!)
- Make a contribution of stock – Please contact Maggie (207-647-4352) for transfer information.
- Make a Planned Gift and become a member of the Bob Chase Legacy Society.
- Contact us! Call 207-647-4352 or email email@example.com with any questions.
2020 Charitable Giving Update
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act provides incentives for people to make contributions in order to support non-profits that will be hard hit by the economic shutdown.
- If you use the standard deduction and give up to $300 to charity in a year, you can add up to $300 to the standard deduction – bringing it to $12,400 per individual and $24,800 per couple. This is an above-the-line deduction, which means it has the added bonus of decreasing your adjusted gross income, so you could qualify for other tax breaks. Plus, this covers all of 2020 and the years to come.
- If you itemize, for 2020 you can now deduct 100% of your charitable contributions from your adjusted gross income (up from the previous 50% cap). If you have a business, the 10% limit has been increased to 25%.
Loon Echo Land Trust encourages you to speak with your tax professional about these changes to learn how they impact your personal finances.
What Your Donation Supports
- More land conservation
- Clean water, air, and healthy forests
- Plant and animal habitat
- Recreational trails and public access
- Free public programming
- Learn More
- A LELT decal
- Receive our bi-annual newsletter – The Loon Echo News
- Invitations to events and receptions, inlcuding LELT’s Annual Meeting in August
- Gifts are eligible for tax deduction in the year in which the gift is made
LELT is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All membership donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Other Giving Options
Give the gift of conservation! It’s always the right size and color for the one you love. 🙂
Make a Planned Gift
By making a planned gift to Loon Echo, you become a member of the Bob Chase Legacy Society.
Give back while you shop!
Trek for the Trails
Details on the 2021 Trek for the Trails coming soon! All proceeds support LELT trails.
Support a Specific Project
- Contact us for more information on giving options or specific land campaigns you would like to support.
- Read more about Loon Echo’s conservation efforts and programs by visiting our news page.