Donate today and become a member of Loon Echo Land Trust! Membership is what drives Loon Echo’s ability to keep our lands available for you and future generations to enjoy and explore.
A donation of any amount to Loon Echo qualifies you for a one-year membership, however we recommend the following contributions:
|Individual: $50||Conservator: $500|
|Family: $100||Trustee: $1,000|
|Land Steward: $250||Evergreen: $5000 +|
Other Ways to Give Today
- Donate by Check – Mail to 8 Depot St, Suite 4, Bridgton, ME 04009. Write: 2019 Membership in the memo line or print and mail this form (click here).
- Use your PayPal Account – We receive 100% of your donation- no fees.
- Make a contribution of Stock or give directly from an IRA: Please contact us for transfer information.
What your Membership Supports
- Land conservation projects
- Plant and animal habitat
- Recreational trails and public access
- Free public programming
- Clean water, air, and healthy forests
- Receive our Bi-annual newsletter – The Loon Echo News
- Get updates on special projects
- Invitations to member-only events and receptions
- An invitation to our Annual Meeting in August
- The satisfaction of belonging to an organization that is working hard for you and future generations every day
- Gifts are eligible for tax deduction in the year in which the gift is made
Other Giving Options
Give the gift of conservation! It’s always the right size and color for the one you love 🙂 Learn more here.
By making a planned gift to Loon Echo, you become a member of the Bob Chase Legacy Society, a society of those who have endowed the land conservation and protection programs of Loon Echo Land Trust. Click here to view program details and members.
Questions? Contact us for more information on membership options or specific land campaigns you would like to support.
Read more about Loon Echo’s conservation efforts and programs by visiting our News page.
Loon Echo Land Trust is a nonprofit, tax-exempt charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law. | EIN# 22-2966924