Donate today to support Loon Echo Land Trust! Your support keeps the land and natural resources of the northern Sebago Lake region of Maine available for you and future generations to enjoy and explore.
A donation of any amount is welcomed & greatly appreciated.
Loon Echo Land Trust is a nonprofit, tax-exempt charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law. | EIN# 22-2966924
Other Ways to Give
- Donate by Check – Mail to 8 Depot St, STE 4 Bridgton, ME 04009
- Use your PayPal account – We receive 100% of your donation- no processing fees.
- Give from a Donor Advised Fund or make a Qualified Charitable Distribution from your IRA (save money and make sure everyone has access to the outdoors!)
- Make a contribution of stock or other securities – Click here for transfer information.
- Remember LELT in your will and become a member of the Bob Chase Legacy Society. Sample Bequest Language
- Contact us! Call 207-647-4352 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Your Donation Supports
- More land conservation
- Clean water, air, and healthy forests
- Plant and animal habitat
- Recreational trails and public access
- Free public programming
- Learn More
- A LELT decal
- Our bi-annual newsletter – The Loon Echo News
- Invitations to events and receptions, inlcuding LELT’s Annual Meeting in August
- Gifts are eligible for tax deduction in the year in which the gift is made
LELT is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All membership donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Other Ways to Support LELT
Give the gift of conservation! It’s always the right size and color for the one you love.
Make a Planned Gift
By making a planned gift to Loon Echo, you become a member of the Bob Chase Legacy Society.
Give back while you shop.
Trek for the Trails
Details on the 2021 Trek for the Trails coming soon! All proceeds support LELT trails.
Support a Specific Project