Making a gift to Loon Echo Land Trust has never been easier! With our recurring giving program, you can make a regular donation to Loon Echo that just becomes part of your monthly expenses.
How does it work?
- Your donation is automatically made from your checking account, savings account or charged to your credit card every month or quarterly
- The program is safe, reliable and confidential (national ACH protocols)
- A minimum contribution of $10/month ($120/year) or $25 quarterly ($100) is required
- You can change your donation amount at any time by contacting us
Benefits to members:
- You’ll never forget to renew your membership
- We won’t solicit you annually, we’ll only say thanks!
- For those who pledge to give $500 or more per year, you will receive invitations to special donor events
Benefits to Loon Echo:
- Provides stable funding to meet our immediate needs, such as trail maintenance repairs, monitoring our lands, and seeking new lands to conserve
- By not sending appeal mailings, we will be saving printing, postage, and staff time costs
How to sign up
- Click HERE to sign up through our website. Select “Create Recurring Transaction”
- Prefer to enroll through the mail? Fill out the pledge form and mail it back to us
Need Help? Call us at (207) 647-4352 or email Maggie at firstname.lastname@example.org.