Update 5/6/2020: Thank you to everyone who gave and acted on behalf of the earth and their community yesterday! The trees and trails thank you, too.
We are joining non-profits around the world in celebrating #GivingTuesdayNow, a global day of giving back to in response to these tough times. We invite you to participate in this day of giving through a donation to LELT, or an action to make the earth a bit brighter.
LELT is grateful to be part of a community that cares about protecting the environment and values access to the outdoors. We give back by conserving and caring for the lands and special places you know and love.
Together, and because of your support, we are protecting over 8,000 acres and maintaining over 32 miles of trails. By protecting nature, we are helping to create a healthy future for all.
We know times are tough, and we are as committed as ever to keep our local economy ticking through contracting and buying local.
May we continue to work together to keep our earth and communities resilient. Every bit helps, and we thank you.
Your gift supports
- Outdoor recreation in the Lake Region
- Public access
- Clean water in the Sebago Lake watershed for drinking & recreation
- Important wildlife habitat
- More conservation of forests and wetlands to keep our earth resilient
We know times are tough right now, so if you’re unable to donate this #GivingTuesday, consider action.
- Give back to the earth with a bit of trash clean-up. Take to the roads or trails near your home with bright clothing, gloves and a garbage bag. Take a photo of all the trash you collected and send it to us so we can celebrate your efforts!
- Give a shout out to your favorite conserved lands or trail on social media. Tag LELT – it helps!