Hacker’s Hill Gate Open
The gate to Hacker’s Hill Preserve will be open to vehicle traffic beginning May 1st on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays from 8 am – Sunset. The gate is closed on Tuesdays, Thursdays, July 4th, and inclement weather days.
A few use guidelines for visitors:
- All dogs must be kept on a leash.
- The bathroom remains closed to protect the health & safety of visitors and our volunteer caretaker.
- Leave No Trace: there is no trash service at the preserve. Please carry out what you bring in.
- All motorized vehicles must remain on gravel & paved surfaces.
- Do not disturb wildlife and plant-life
- No camping or nighttime use
We will be monitoring use and make any changes as necessary. Hacker’s Hill is beloved by many and protected for all time. Thanks for helping us keep it open & beautiful for generations to come.