Loon Echo protects nearly 7,000 acres of land and manages 31 miles of trails that are available for walking, hiking, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hunting and in designated areas, mountain biking and motorized use.
Click on the map to learn more!
All of Loon Echo’s Preserves are owned by Loon Echo and are available free of charge for public use. If there is a trail system on the property, a trail map and guide is posted on the corresponding preserve page. We also protect land through conservation easements on privately and publicly owned property. While they are protected by Loon Echo, the land owner dictates and manages public access to the property.
Loon Echo Preserves
- Bald Pate Mountain Preserve, South Bridgton
- Crooked River Forests, Harrison and Otisfield
- Hacker’s Hill Preserve, Casco
- Mayberry Hill Preserve, Casco
- Peabody-Fitch Woods, Bridgton
- Perley Pond – Northwest River, Sebago
- Pleasant Mountain Preserve, Bridgton and Denmark
- Raymond Community Forest, Raymond
- Sebago Headwaters Preserve, Bridgton
- Sylvan Woods, Harrison
- The Stone Preserve, Bridgton
Loon Echo Easements on Land Open to the Public
**We are always looking for volunteers to help with trail maintenance or to be on a Stewardship Committee. Click here to learn more about volunteering.**