Loon Echo currently owns and maintains 10 preserves. Most of our preserves have existing multi-use trail networks that are open for public enjoyment. Each preserve has use guidelines specific to the property. To learn more about the preserves and their site specific use guidelines or to download trail maps please click on a preserve link below.
- Mayberry Hill Preserve, Casco
- Bald Pate Mountain Preserve, South Bridgton
- Pleasant Mountain Preserve, Bridgton and Denmark
- Sylvan Woods, Harrison
- Sebago Headwaters Preserve, Bridgton and Naples
- The Stone Preserve, Bridgton
- Hacker’s Hill Preserve, Casco
- Perley Mills Community Forest- Bridgton, Denmark and Sebago
- Perley Pond – Northwest River – Sebago
- Crooked River Forests, Harrison and Otisfield
- Raymond Community Forest, Raymond
- Loon Echo, in partnership with Lakes Environmental Association, created Pondicherry Park in Bridgton, which is owned by the Town of Bridgton.
- Loon Echo assisted in establishing the Holt Pond Preserve in Naples, which is owned by the Lakes Environmental Association (LEA).
To find out information about hiking trail conditions, please contact us.