Loon Echo Land Trust owns and maintains 10 preserves. Our preserves have over 31 miles of trail and are open to the public for walking, hiking, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hunting, fishing, and on designated trails, motorized use and mountain biking.
To learn more about the preserves and their site specific use guidelines please click on a preserve link below:
- Mayberry Hill Preserve, Casco
- Bald Pate Mountain Preserve, South Bridgton
- Pleasant Mountain Preserve, Bridgton and Denmark
- Sylvan Woods, Harrison
- Sebago Headwaters Preserve, Bridgton and Naples
- The Stone Preserve, Bridgton
- Hacker’s Hill Preserve, Casco
- Perley Mills Community Forest- Bridgton, Denmark and Sebago is owned and managed by the towns of Denmark and Sebago and is open for public use. Loon Echo holds a conservation easement on this property.
- Perley Pond – Northwest River, Sebago
- Crooked River Forests, Harrison and Otisfield
- Raymond Community Forest, Raymond
- Loon Echo, in partnership with Lakes Environmental Association, created Pondicherry Park in Bridgton, which is owned by the Town of Bridgton. Loon Echo holds a conservation easement on this property.
- Loon Echo assisted in establishing the Holt Pond Preserve in Naples, which is owned by the Lakes Environmental Association (LEA).