Pondicherry Park was gifted to the Town of Bridgton in late June of 2012. Loon Echo holds the easement on this 66 acre town park.
For more information on the park visit http://bridgtonmaine.org/ or contact us.
Park Use Guidelines
- Visit quietly from 7 am to 10 pm
- Keep pets on the Designated Trail
- Park bicycles/vehicles outside
- Stay on marked trails
- Refrain from feeding the wildlife
- Leave plants and animals undisturbed
- Carry out all that you carry in
- Camping and campfires are not allowed Firearm use is illegal in the park (town ordinance)