Events such as weddings, birthday parties and reunions may take place during the Hill’s seasonal hours of operation, which are Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 8:30 am to sunset (May 1 to October 31). There is no closure of the Hill to the public to accommodate private events.
All events require a reservation. To make a reservation, please complete and sign the Event Reservation Form & Terms (pdf). No dates will be held until the reservation form and payment are received by Loon Echo. Parties will be charged a fee and a security deposit. Please see the fee structure below:
|Parties of 1 to 50||Parties of 51 to 100|
$75 security deposit
$150 security deposit
- Events up to a maximum of 100 people are permitted and require a reservation. Parties over 100 are not permitted.
- Event attendees may use the toilet (privy), picnic tables, pergola area, fields and event parking area. Please note on the reservation form if you wish to reserve a particular area or amenities on the Hill.
- All motor vehicles are to be parked at the “Event Parking Area” as shown on the map provided with the confirmation receipt.
- No alcohol, catered food, or other reception type activities are permitted on the premises.
- All structures such as trellises, potted flowers, tables, chairs or tents must be set up and removed the same day as the event (contact us if special arrangements are necessary).
- All trash must be carried off premises.