Reserve Hacker’s Hill for your Event
Events such as weddings, birthday parties and reunions are to take place during the Hill’s seasonal hours of operation, which are Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 8:30 am to sunset (typically early May to October 31). There is no closure of the Hill to the public to accommodate private events.
All events require a reservation. To make a reservation, please complete and sign the Event Reservation Form & Terms_LELT 2017 (pdf). No dates will be held until the reservation form and payment are received by Loon Echo. Parties will be charged a fee and a security deposit. Please see the fee structure below:
|Parties of 1 to 50||Parties of 51 to 100|
$75 security deposit
$150 security deposit
- Events up to a maximum of 100 people are permitted and require a reservation. Parties over 100 are not permitted.
- Event attendees may use the toilet (privy), picnic tables, pergola area, fields and event parking area. Please note on the reservation form if you wish to reserve a particular area or amenities on the Hill.
- All motor vehicles are to be parked at the “Event Parking Area” as shown on the map provided with the confirmation receipt
- No alcohol, catered food, or other reception type activities are permitted on the premises
- All structures such as trellises, potted flowers, tables, chairs or tents must be set up and removed the same day as the event (contact us if special arrangements are necessary)
- All trash must be carried off premises