LELT Trek For The Trails!
Presented by Norway Savings Bank
September 19th, 2020 – September 27th, 2020
** REGISTRATION & Details COMING SOON**
What: Run & hike to support the trails! Proceeds from the Trek support our conservation work in the Lake Region.
- $45 – Adult Hike
- $45 – Time Trial Trail Race
- Youth 16 and Under are FREE with a registered adult (Kid’s shirts $12)
Trekkers can choose to raise money for Loon Echo Land Trust to support their Trek across Pleasant Mountain. All money raised will support Loon Echo Land Trust. ** Please note, fundraising is encouraged, but not required for participation**
Trekkers who raise $250 will receive a free day-pass to Shawnee Peak Ski Area. Top fundraisers will be eligible for other great prizes including a seasons pass to Shawnee Peak Ski Area!
Trekkers can create a fundraising page when they register for the Trek, or download the 2020 Trek Pledge Form to get started.
Want to be involved but that whole mountain climbing thing doesn’t sound fun? Sign up to Volunteer at the Trek! You’ll be treated to a meal and beer.
Need a place to stay before or after the Trek?! Pleasant Mountain Camping Area is offering $5 off a night of camping on the shores of Moose Pond (right across from the ledges trail head) for all Trek participants! Send us a an email at firstname.lastname@example.org after you register for the discount code.
- Are pets allowed? Dogs on a leash are welcome to complete the Trek with you (make sure you include them in your selfie!).
- Do you feed us? You betcha!
- What kind of route support is there? Route maps will be posted and made available at check-in. Signage of the Trek run route at Pleasant Mountain will be posted.
- Is there day-of registration available? Yes! $65/adult, $50/youth
2019 Run Results
The Loon Echo Trek has been the largest annual fundraiser for Loon Echo Land Trust since 2001. For the first 17 years, the Trek was a cycling & hiking event. In 2018, the Trek was changed to focus on hiking and running on our beloved Pleasant Mountain Preserve.